Printbox has just released a new upgraded version of our end-to-end photobook software solution. The new version, which is also available as a free upgrade for existing customers, introduces a large number of improved features.
We have improved the way attributes are displayed, so end customers can preview the attributes without undue clicks on the values (front feature).
We’ve also improved, how the photocalendar editor works:
– cut column to add holidays (front feature)
– window to add holidays is refreshing (front feature)
– adding holidays is possible in the particular dates currently used by the calendar (front feature)
– we’ve excluded the possibility to set start_month earlier than the current month (admin)
We’ve improved a few functionalities in the editor:
– resetting the “flip image” option after every use (mirror images of clip art in the editor) (front feature)
– correct font encoding (including Greek and Russian language) in the description and short description of the class (front feature)
– warning message and logs before the unintentional removal of the theme with workspace (admin feature)
– marking the proof render (admin feature) – from now on test projects are rendered with a watermark
– pasting texts from different text editors to Printbox editor does not paste special (unsupported) characters
Improved Ecommerce-Editor communication:
– the name of the project in the “My Projects” tab (e-commerce) correlates with the name in the editor
– total cost for the ordered product in the e-mail notofications includes price for additional pages
– the ability to add solid backgrounds (a new group in backgrounds) – in the administration panel
– the ability to change the display order of all asset groups and particular clip art (in the administrative panel – changing by dragging)
There is also a new module for Google Analytics, which allows viewing the details of the sales statistics (eg average value of the cart, the most frequently purchased products, etc).
Not to mention hundreds of ‘behind the scenes’ enhancements – so take a look at the Printbox live demo and enjoy!