Last year was full of improvements and developments, but few of them are true milestones. We’ve listed the most important features and advances from the past year that make your work smoother and the designing process more simple and intuitive.
Take a look at just some of the key features that made our days in 2014:
- New photo products release: canvas, photo mugs, teddy bears and greeting cards.
- Live demo 2.0 launch -> see for yourself!
- New photo product templates (30 for photo books, 10 for photo albums and 30 for photo calendars)
- Project validation, so your customers can focus on designing photo products.
- Significant cut down on photo upload time and project saving time to accelerate designing process.
- Next focus studies and many usability improvements to appreciate conversion.
- Full support for multilingual ecommerce and editor with element names, categories, etc.
- Launching a new ecommerce system so to be more practical and effective (many payment getaways, shipping possibilities, many languages, multistore, etc.).
- Brand new administration panel.
- New photo products architecture (prototypes, workspace).
- Rendering to vector files with the correct support of transparency at every print.
If you’ve got any questions or feedback simply contact us! 🙂