We are Printbox and successfully conquering the world in the personalized products industry.
Our 85-member team has built and continuously developed the world's best enterprise-class SaaS software in its sector - a complete eCommerce system for creating and ordering photo products and other personalized items.
Tens of millions of users use Printbox in more than 50 countries, and our direct customers are market leaders worldwide.
We provide a full ecosystem of tools to build best-selling stores - starting with a proprietary product management system, a powerful backend and e-commerce system through mobile apps and web editors to advanced AI tools to help end users.
We are currently looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our Sales team to learn about the needs of potential customers from around the world, present how Printbox can help them grow their businesses, and negotiate to offer a best-in-class tool. We are looking globally for such a person. You can work from any place.
In this role, you will:
- Stand behind a solution that has excellent Product Market Fit, great Case Studies, and is much better appraised than other platforms on the market
- Spark conversations with international decision-makers - we have customers on all continents (except Arctica yet)
- Learn the needs of our prospects and choose which elements of our complex and rich platform best meet their needs
- Worked with SDR, who qualifies prospects and Sales Engineer, who helps with complex technical issues
- Work with Inbound prospects and conduct Outbound activities, mostly with account-based and individual approaches
- Participate in international trade shows and conferences abroad
- Used the best tools on the market and rich automation to keep you focused on the interesting tasks rather than the routine
- Work closely with the marketing team, which is happy to support your activities
You will perform all duties in an experienced and close-knit team where we value autonomy and support each other.
Join us if:
- You have at least 2 years in B2B sales with IT products
- Experience in print, personalization, eCommerce or software house / SaaS sales would be a great advantage
- You communicate fluently in English at the level of min. C1
- You will get extra points for knowledge of a second language (mainly German, Italian, Spanish, or Portuguese)
- You are characterized by the ability to listen actively and know how to structure a sales conversation and adapt to the other party
- You are great at negotiation (you know negotiation practices, and you are effective in your actions)
- You are interested in B2C marketing, online sales and also general commerce topics
- You are passionate about various modern technologies
- Knowledge of the foreign market will be welcome
- Knowledge of the printing industry (everything about printing, manufacturers, finishing methods, rendering, and production) will be a big advantage
What do we offer in return?
- Printbox for All program, under which you will receive the company's stock option package (Employee Stock Option Plan)
- B2B contract with paid breaks (up to 26 days/year ), the employment contract with authoritative deductible costs
- Equipment you will get from us i.e. laptop, phone, additional monitors and additional budget if you need to equip your home office with something
- External and internal training, as well as individual training budget (2000 PLN) and additional 5 days off for your development
- Remote or office - as you prefer; you can work from home, but if you prefer to work from the office, our Krakow office does not stand empty - it has its regulars and lovers of good coffee
- Free parking for motorists, we also have bicycle parking (with a shelter and lockable), plus a shower in the office
- Package of additional benefits, i.e. Saltus medical care (Luxmed, Enelmed, Scanmed facilities, including travel medicine or rehabilitation package), sports card, English classes
- Company library: access to Printbox Library App, company kindles and team book budget
- Onboarding stationery from the office in Krakow - the first 2 weeks of work are planned so that you can get to know the Team, the style of work and the business domain we deal with
Budżet i urlop szkoleniowy
Dodatkowe 5 dni urlopu na Twój rozwój i indywidualny budżet, który możesz przeznaczyć na szkolenia, konferencje lub kursy online
Program Printbox for All
Program akcjonariatu pracowniczego (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), który daje możliwość zakupu w przyszłości udzialów w Printbox i czerpanie zysków z rozwoju firmy
Dostęp do Printbox Library App, firmowych Kindle i dodatkowy budżet na zakup książek
Lekcje j. angielskiego
Uczymy się w małych grupach raz w tygodniu
Nowoczesny produkt i najświeższe technologie
Firmowe oprogramowanie, świetny stack technologiczny i doświadczony zespół
Prywatna opieka medyczna i karta sportowa
Medicover Sport oraz opieka medyczna w Saltus (iindywidualny lub rodzinny)
Wsparcie biura księgowego
i dodatkowe udogodnienia dla osób na B2B
Szkolenia i wymiana wiedzy
wewnętrzne akademie, szkolenia video, solidna baza wiedzy i wsparcie mentora
Elastyczny czas pracy
Dopasowujesz godziny pracy do swoich potrzeb
Świetnie się bawimy w ramach integracji zarówno online jak i offline
Praca hybrydowa lub zdalna
Lubisz pracować w domowym zaciszu czy wolisz spotkać się z innymi na żywo? Obie opcje wchodzą w grę
Nowoczesne biuro w Krakowie
Świetnie zaprojektowana przestrzeń 1 km od Rynku Głównego z bezpłatnym parkingiem rowerowym i samochodowym
Czujesz, że pasujemy do siebie?
Aplikuj śmiało i dołącz do zespołu